Monday, February 27, 2012

Everyday is Valentine


Thrifted royal blue top
Ukay-Ukay Maxi skirt
Royal blue pumps my favortite from master mind for only 900:)
YEAH?
Silver colar neck lace from pink ribbon shop// rings from girlshop//zebra clutch bag from landmark.

Our post valentine celebration
He bought me cake and flowers early in the morning.I waited for him till 9am coz he came from work ,and got so pissed because he is super duper uber late, i ended up crying because i was so worried, he didnt even text me or something. When he got home he said "im sorry inantay ko pa magbukas eh" and i hit him 3 time i dont know. =) Then were ok again:) The funny thing was i ate alot of cake in mango flavor the the day before, but he bought me mango cake again:)) Coz its my favorite. He is just so sweet!:))

Classy and fabulous for our special night.
The night was young and we had fun. 

-R<3

No comments:

Post a Comment