Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BE COOL

Our bicol escapade with my whole family, me and my cousins had the super long drive from manila going to BECOOL. We left manila around lunch time and we got there 5 in the morning.OO MASAKIT SA PWET! 12 hours kami nakaupo sa car.

Our 1st day was pretty awesome coz we went to the BUNTANDING place. :))

Meet the whole clan:)



Meet Mr. Butanding
See? hindi sya kasya sa camera:))

Here are some of my favorite Photos from everywhere.


The famous Mayon Volcano

Waterfalls "sorry i forgot the name"



This is my favorite picture :) 
Its my Cousin and his daughter walking together.


I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SUMMER.
Saan naman kaya kami pupunta? i heard CEBU:"> YAY!

HAPPY SUMMER!

Thank you for reading,I hope you liked it:)-R<3



No comments:

Post a Comment