Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bad is the new Good

Done with my ukay-ukay shopping with my Love,i spent 350pesos for 6 pcs of clothes. 
 visit the ukay-ukay near my place, they have alot of nice clothes  and its really cheap. 
oh diba? nag promote ako ng ukay?LOL.

I spotted this body con leopard top for only 50p, sleek and sexy. 

My DIY snake skin High Waist Skirt

Brown studded bag from Bazaar for only 100p :)


Shoes from NAVA, bangles from market, necklace from silverworks
All in all my outfit costs around 1,500 :) 

Thanks to my Brother for my pictures, I love you. I really love all the shots. 
Have a great week everybody.


-R<3

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love your top!! Where is that ukay-ukay shop? Gonna visit that too! haha Great look! :)


    www.yenbirao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) here in Taguig, though its far but it'll be worth it:) trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had been in an ukay last two days at Bicutan where I bought 5 pieces of clothes for Php 400. Medyo mahal pa. Doesn't matter, basta great finds! :))

    Btw, I love your top! <3

    xx Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love this! Esp the shoes!! May I know where in Bicutan? Directions.. Pretty please...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete